App extends Closable with CloseAwaitably
A composable application trait that includes flag parsing as well as basic application lifecycle (pre- and post- main).
CloseException extends Exception with NoStackTrace
An exception that represents collected errors which occurred on close of the app.
Collected exceptions which occurred during closing are added as "suppressed" exceptions.,
When execution of the
App#nonExitingMainthrows a CloseException, the app will not attempt to call
App#close()again in the
App#exitOnError(t: Throwable)function since this Exception is assumed be a result of already calling
- See also
Flag[T] extends AnyRef
A single command-line flag, instantiated by a com.twitter.app.Flags instance.
FlagParseException(message: String, cause: Throwable = null) extends Exception with Product with Serializable
Exception thrown upon flag-parsing failure.
A string name of the flag for which parsing failed.
The underlying java.lang.Throwable that caused this exception.
- class FlagUndefinedException extends Exception
- case class FlagUsageError(usage: String) extends Exception with Product with Serializable
- class FlagValueRequiredException extends Exception
Flaggable[T] extends AnyRef
A type class providing evidence for parsing type
Tas a flag value.
Flags extends AnyRef
A simple flags implementation.
GlobalFlag[T] extends Flag[T]
Subclasses of GlobalFlag (that are defined in libraries) are "global" in the sense that they are accessible by any application that depends on that library.
- class GlobalFlagVisible extends Annotation with Annotation with ClassfileAnnotation
- abstract class JavaGlobalFlag[T] extends GlobalFlag[T]