- case class BinaryAnnotation(key: String, value: ByteBuffer, annotationType: AnnotationType, endpoint: Endpoint) extends Product with Serializable
- case class Endpoint(ipv4: Int, port: Short) extends Product with Serializable
Endpoints describe a TCP endpoint that terminates RPC communication.
- abstract class RawZipkinTracer extends Tracer
Receives the Finagle generated traces and sends them off to Zipkin
- class Sampler extends AnyRef
Decide if we should sample a particular trace or not.
- class SamplingTracer extends Tracer
Tracer that supports sampling.
- case class Span(traceId: TraceId, _serviceName: Option[String], _name: Option[String], annotations: Seq[ZipkinAnnotation], bAnnotations: Seq[BinaryAnnotation], endpoint: Endpoint, created: Time) extends Product with Serializable
The span itself is an immutable datastructure.
Contains the Trace id (same for whole trace), Span id (same for just one rpc call) and parent id (links to the parent span in this trace, if None this is the root span)
The name of the service handling the RPC
The name of the RPC method
A sequence of annotations made in this span
Key-Value annotations, used to attach non timestamped data
This is the local endpoint the span was created on.
Optional span creation time.
- case class ZipkinAnnotation(timestamp: Time, value: String, endpoint: Endpoint) extends Product with Serializable
Annotation for a span.