- case class AcceptableRange(lowerBoundInclusive: Double, upperBoundExclusive: Double) extends Bounds with Product with Serializable
The state is considered healthy when the expression computation is inside this range.
- sealed trait Bounds extends AnyRef
Thresholds are specified per-expression.
- @JsonTypeInfo() @JsonSubTypes()
- case class ConstantExpression extends Expression with Product with Serializable
Represents a constant double number
- case class ExpressionSchema extends Product with Serializable
ExpressionSchema is builder class that construct an expression with its metadata.
- case class ExpressionSchemaKey(name: String, labels: Map[String, String], namespaces: Seq[String]) extends Product with Serializable
ExpressionSchemaKey is a class that exists to serve as a key into a Map of ExpressionSchemas.
- case class FunctionExpression extends Expression with Product with Serializable
Represents compound metrics and their arithmetical(or others) calculations
- case class HistogramExpression extends Expression with Product with Serializable
Represent a histogram expression with specified component, for example the average, or a percentile
- case class MetricExpression extends Expression with Product with Serializable
Represents the leaf metrics
- case class MonotoneThresholds(operator: Operator, badThreshold: Double, goodThreshold: Double, lowerBoundInclusive: Option[Double] = None, upperBoundExclusive: Option[Double] = None) extends Bounds with Product with Serializable
Health status and expression computation are linearly correlated, and the healthier direction is indicated by operator.
GreaterThan or LessThan
Optional, undefined meaning unbounded lower bound.
Optional, undefined meaning unbounded upper bound.
all ranges are lower inclusive and upper exclusive.
- sealed trait Operator extends AnyRef
Represent Metric Expression thresholds operator.
- case class StringExpression extends Expression with Product with Serializable
Represent an expression constructed from metrics in strings
- See also
- case class Unbounded() extends Bounds with Product with Serializable