- package exp
- abstract class AbstractStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiver
- case class BucketAndCount(lowerLimit: Long, upperLimit: Long, count: Int) extends Product with Serializable
Buckets consist of a lower limit and an upper limit.
number of data points which landed in that bucket.
- class CategorizingExceptionStatsHandler extends ExceptionStatsHandler
Basic implementation of exception stat recording that allows exceptions to be categorised and optional rollup.
- trait CollisionTrackingStatsReceiver extends AnyRef
A StatsReceiver that provides a linting rule to track metrics that have different underlying names, yet are exported under the same name.
- trait Counter extends AnyRef
A writeable Counter.
- case class CustomUnit(name: String) extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- trait DelegatingStatsReceiver extends AnyRef
- class DenylistStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiverProxy
A denylisting StatsReceiver.
- trait ExceptionStatsHandler extends AnyRef
Exception Stats Recorder.
- trait Gauge extends AnyRef
Exposes the value of a function.
- trait HistogramDetail extends AnyRef
Details of a histogram's data points.
- class InMemoryStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiver with WithHistogramDetails
An in-memory implementation of StatsReceiver, which is mostly used for testing.
- final class LazyStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiverProxy
Wraps an underlying StatsReceiver to ensure that derived counters and stats will not start exporting metrics until
addis first called on them.
does not change the way gauges are used, since there isn't a way of modeling whether a gauge is "used" or not.
- sealed trait Metadata extends AnyRef
- class MetricBuilder extends Metadata
A builder class used to configure settings and metadata for metrics prior to instantiating them.
- sealed trait MetricUnit extends AnyRef
Represents the units this metric is measured in.
- case class MultiMetadata(schemas: Seq[Metadata]) extends Metadata with Product with Serializable
- abstract class NameTranslatingStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiverProxy
A StatsReceiver receiver proxy that translates all counter, stat, and gauge names according to a
- class NullStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiver
A no-op StatsReceiver.
- trait ReadableCounter extends Counter
A variation of Counter that also supports reading of the current value via the
- trait ReadableStat extends Stat
A variation of Stat that also supports reading of the current time series via the
- case class RelativeNameMarkingStatsReceiver(self: StatsReceiver) extends StatsReceiverProxy with Product with Serializable
A StatsReceiver receiver proxy that populates relativeName for all counter, stat, and gauge schemas/metadata.
The underlying StatsReceiver to which modified schemas are passed
- case class RoleConfiguredStatsReceiver(self: StatsReceiver, role: SourceRole, name: Option[String] = None) extends StatsReceiverProxy with Product with Serializable
A StatsReceiver proxy that configures all counter, stat, and gauge SourceRoles to the passed in "role".
The underlying StatsReceiver to which translated names are passed
the role used for SourceRole Metadata
- class RollupStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiverProxy
A RollupStatsReceiver reports stats on multiple Counter/Stat/Gauge based on the sequence of names you pass.
- sealed trait SourceRole extends AnyRef
Represents the "role" this service plays with respect to this metric.
- trait Stat extends AnyRef
An append-only collection of time-series data.
- trait StatsReceiver extends AnyRef
An interface for recording metrics.
- trait StatsReceiverProxy extends StatsReceiver with DelegatingStatsReceiver
A proxy StatsReceiver that delegates all calls to the
- trait StatsReceiverWithCumulativeGauges extends StatsReceiver
- final class Verbosity extends AnyRef
Represent a verbosity level for a given metric.
- class VerbosityAdjustingStatsReceiver extends StatsReceiverProxy
- trait WithHistogramDetails extends AnyRef
Allow StatsReceivers to provide snapshots of histogram counts.
- object AggregateWithHistogramDetails
- object BroadcastCounter
BroadcastCounter is a helper object that create a Counter wrapper around multiple Counters (n).
- object BroadcastStat
BroadcastStat is a helper object that create a Counter wrapper around multiple Stats (n).
- object BroadcastStatsReceiver
BroadcastStatsReceiver is a helper object that create a StatsReceiver wrapper around multiple StatsReceivers (n).
- case object Bytes extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- case object Client extends SourceRole with Product with Serializable
- object DelegatingStatsReceiver
- object DenylistStatsReceiver
- object ExceptionStatsHandler
API for deciding where request exceptions are reported in stats.
- See also
Null for a no-op handler.
- object InMemoryStatsReceiver
- object JStats
Stat utility methods for ease of use from java.
- case object Kilobytes extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- case object Megabytes extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- object MetricBuilder
- case object Microseconds extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- case object Milliseconds extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- case object NoMetadata extends Metadata with Product with Serializable
- case object NoRoleSpecified extends SourceRole with Product with Serializable
- object NullStatsReceiver extends NullStatsReceiver
- case object Percentage extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- case object Requests extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- case object Seconds extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- case object Server extends SourceRole with Product with Serializable
- object Stat
Helpers for working with histograms.
- object StatsReceiver
- case object Unspecified extends MetricUnit with Product with Serializable
- object Verbosity
- object metadataScopeSeparator
finagle-stats has configurable scope separators.