App extends Closable with CloseAwaitably
A composable application trait that includes flag parsing as well as basic application lifecycle (pre- and post- main).
CloseException extends Exception with NoStackTrace
An exception that represents collected errors which occurred on close of the app.
When execution of the,
App#nonExitingMainthrows a CloseException, the app will not attempt to call
App#close()again in the
App#exitOnError(t: Throwable)function since this Exception is assumed be a result of already calling
Collected exceptions which occurred during closing are added as "suppressed" exceptions.
- See also
Flag[T] extends AnyRef
A single command-line flag, instantiated by a com.twitter.app.Flags instance.
FlagParseException(message: String, cause: Throwable = null) extends Exception with Product with Serializable
Exception thrown upon flag-parsing failure.
A string name of the flag for which parsing failed.
The underlying java.lang.Throwable that caused this exception.
- class FlagUndefinedException extends Exception
- case class FlagUsageError(usage: String) extends Exception with Product with Serializable
- class FlagValueRequiredException extends Exception
Flaggable[T] extends AnyRef
A type class providing evidence for parsing type
Tas a flag value.
Flags extends AnyRef
A simple flags implementation.
GlobalFlag[T] extends Flag[T]
Subclasses of GlobalFlag (that are defined in libraries) are "global" in the sense that they are accessible by any application that depends on that library.
- class GlobalFlagVisible extends Annotation with Annotation with ClassfileAnnotation
- abstract class JavaGlobalFlag[T] extends GlobalFlag[T]