- class ContentionSnapshot extends AnyRef
users should ensure that the
java.lang.management.ManagementPermission("control")is allowed via the
- case class CpuProfile(counts: Map[Seq[StackTraceElement], Long], duration: Duration, count: Int, missed: Int) extends Product with Serializable
A CPU profile.
- trait Estimator[T] extends AnyRef
An estimator for values of type T.
- case class Gc(count: Long, name: String, timestamp: Time, duration: Duration) extends Product with Serializable
- class GcPredictor extends AnyRef
A Gc predictor.
- case class Heap(allocated: Long, tenuringThreshold: Long, ageHisto: Seq[Long]) extends Product with Serializable
Information about the Heap
Estimated number of bytes that have been allocated so far (into eden)
How many times an Object needs to be copied before being tenured.
Histogram of the number of bytes that have been copied as many times. Note: 0-indexed.
- class Heapster extends AnyRef
Support for heapster profiling (google perftools compatible):
- class Hotspot extends Jvm
- trait Jvm extends AnyRef
Access JVM internal performance counters.
- class Kalman extends AnyRef
A simple Kalman filter to estimate a scalar value.
- class KalmanGaussianError extends Kalman with Estimator[Double]
A Kalman filter in which measurement errors are normally distributed over the given range (as a fraction of the measured value).
- class LoadAverage extends Estimator[Double]
Unix-like load average, an exponentially weighted moving average, smoothed to the given interval (counted in number of measurements).
- trait Pool extends AnyRef
A handle to a garbage collected memory pool.
- case class PoolState(numCollections: Long, capacity: StorageUnit, used: StorageUnit) extends Product with Serializable
- case class Safepoint(syncTimeMillis: Long, totalTimeMillis: Long, count: Long) extends Product with Serializable
Information about the JVM's safepoint
Cumulative time, in milliseconds, spent getting all threads to safepoint states
Cumulative time, in milliseconds, that the application has been stopped for safepoint operations
The number of safepoints taken place since the JVM started
- case class Snapshot(timestamp: Time, heap: Heap, lastGcs: Seq[Gc]) extends Product with Serializable
- class WindowedMeans extends Estimator[Double]
An estimator for weighted windows of means.
- object CpuProfile extends Serializable
- object Heapster
- object Jvm
See Jvms for Java compatibility.
- object JvmStats
- object Jvms
Java compatibility for Jvm.
- object NilJvm extends Jvm
- object Opt
Retrieve the named JVM option.
- object numProcs extends GlobalFlag[Double]
Flag for the number of available processors