- class QueueTransport[In, Out] extends Transport[In, Out]
Transportinterface to a pair of queues (one for reading, one for writing); useful for testing.
- class StatsTransport[In, Out] extends TransportProxy[In, Out]
A TransportProxy that collects stats on read/write operations for
- trait Transport[In, Out] extends Closable
A transport is a representation of a stream of objects that may be read from and written to asynchronously.
- abstract class TransportContext extends AnyRef
Exposes a way to control the transport, and read off properties from the transport.
- trait TransportFactory extends AnyRef
A factory for transports: they are specially encoded as to be polymorphic.
- abstract class TransportProxy[In, Out] extends Transport[In, Out]
A Transport that defers all methods except